Accordion Lesson in Mountain View Park 1940s
Paul E. Wolfe
An unidentified woman teaches a group of boys and girls in an accordion lesson at Mountain View Park. Originally dedicated on November 11, 1925, as Parkdale Park, it was renamed less than a year later on August 11, 1926, as Mountain View Park. The acquisition of additional land allowed for expansion and improvements by the early 1940s, including the addition of tennis courts and lighting. "Paul E. Wolfe" printed on front of photo. Note on back of photo: "Park & rec dept."
751 South Griffith Park Drive, Burbank CA 91506
Burbank (Los Angeles County, Calif.)1940sAccordionBoysGirlsChildrenWomenParksTrees
8 x 10 b&w print
City Clerk's Office
MODS XML metadata • Dublin Core XML metadata