1970 - Public Service Department Building
Photo of the Public Services Department in the mid 1970s. The PSD, formed in 1913, changed its name to Burbank Water and Power in 2001. From notes on photo: "PSD - Mid '70s"
164 W. Magnolia Blvd., CA 91505
Burbank (Los Angeles County, Calif.)Energy facilitiesBuildings -- PublicPublic Services DepartmentDepartment of Water and Power1970s
7½ x 9½ color print
Burbank Public Library, Burbank in Focus Office
City Clerk’s Office
MODS XML metadata • Dublin Core XML metadata