You are here
- 1997 - State of the City: What I Like About Burbank Video
- Mayor Bob Kramer hosts a short video with statements from Ron Howard, Rick Dees, Dick Clark, and Jay Leno. Directed by Tina Staffon
- 1998 - Police and Fire Headquarters Ribbon Cutting Video
- In 1998, Burbank unveiled a new Police and Fire Department Headquarters located at 200 N. 3rd Street, 91502.
- 1998 - The Moving Wall Vietnam Veterans' Memorial
- Burbank hosted the Moving Wall, a traveling memorial honoring Vietnam Veterans and was at McCambridge Park for one week in 1998.
- 1999 - Parks and Recreation "Got Wheels" Program PSA
- In 1999, the Parks and Recreation Department launched the "Got Wheels" Program which provided transportation for older children to get around Burbank. The PSA was written and acted out by local poet Laurel Ann Bogen and it was directed by Walker A. Lutz, Jr.