1870s - Dr. David Burbank's Ranch House
Dr. David Burbank's Ranch house was built in 1867. It stood on the rear lot of what later became Warner Brothers Studio. This image came from a collection of negatives donated by the Delores Palmer Estate. She was a BUSD employee for many years and authored the book "A History of Burbank."
Burbank (Los Angeles County, Calif.)Burbank, DavidBuildings -- Homes1870s
8x9 b&w print
Burbank Public Library, Burbank in Focus Office
MODS XML metadata • Dublin Core XML metadata