1927 - Olive Avenue looking northwest from San Fernando Road
Olive Avenue looking northward from near San Fernando Road intersection. Photo was taken in 1927. Building on the left, Burbank's first two-story office building, first brick building in Burbank. Built before 1888." Photo shows businesses Central Drug Co. and Hotel Marion. Back of photo is stamped "This photograph is furnished on condition that whenever it is used credit will be given to Historical Collections: Security First National Bank." This image came from a collection of images donated by the Delores Palmer Estate. She was a BUSD employee for many years and authored the book "A History of Burbank."
Olive Avenue from San Fernando Road, Burbank, 91502
Burbank (Los Angeles County, Calif.)BuildingsStreetsBusinessesAutomobilesVintage VehiclesTreesHills1920s
8x9 b&w print
Burbank Public Library, Burbank in Focus Office
MODS XML metadata • Dublin Core XML metadata