1950s - St. Joseph's Medical Center
In 1953, St. Joseph's Hospital opened a new $2 million wing which made it the valley's leading medical center with a capacity of 250 beds. This image came from a collection of images donated by the Delores Palmer Estate. She was a BUSD employee for many years and authored the book "A History of Burbank."
501 S. Buena Vista, Burbank, CA 91505
Burbank (Los Angeles County, Calif.)BuildingsHospitalsMedical FacilitiesAutomobiles1950s
8 x 10 b&w photo
Burbank Public Library, Burbank in Focus Office
MODS XML metadata • Dublin Core XML metadata