You are here
Burbank Parks and Recreation
Photos of facilities, people, and events from the city Parks and Recreation department.
- George Izay Park and Olive Recreation Center Image Collection
- This is a collection of photos from George Izay Park and the surrounding Olive Recreation. George Izay park was formerly known as Olive Park Center. Prior to 1996, it was home to the Olive Memorial Stadium which was the spring training location for the Cleveland Browns in the late 1940s and early 1950s. The playground at the park is dedicated to Hank Riggio and each of the four baseball diamonds are dedicated to people of importance to Burbank's Parks and Recreation history. The park is located at 1111 W. Olive Avenue, Burbank, CA 91506.
- Johnny Carson Park Image Collection
- These are collected images from Johnny Carson Park, which prior to 1992, was known as Buena Vista Park. It is located at 400 Bob Hope Drive, Burbank, CA 91505.
- Other Parks and Facilities Image Collection
- This collection contains images of the smaller parks and recreational facilities around Burbank, California.